A cancellation fee will be assessed if a cancellation occurs after the package has been accepted but before the shipment occurs. The fee also applies if cancellation results from a pickup exception in which no packages were picked up and the pickup is not rescheduled. Packages refused by the Consignee, or which are undeliverable for any reason, will be returned to the Shipper at Shipper’s expense, including, but not limited to, forwarding costs, return transportation charges, and all other applicable Charges, duties, and taxes. Such Charges will be calculated as a newly-initiated Shipment between the original delivery address and the return address, and will include (but not be limited to) all applicable surcharges. All original Charges will continue to apply as if the package were delivered to the original delivery address. Undeliverable international Shipments returned to the Shipper also are subject to an undeliverable Shipment surcharge set forth in the effective dotBleu Rates.
dotBleu reserves the right to dispose of packages as it deems fit, after retention of the Shipment for a reasonable period of time as determined, not to exceed 30 days, if the package is refused by the Consignee or for any other reason cannot be delivered, and the return of the Package is refused by The shipper or the Package cannot otherwise be returned to the Shipper for any reason. dotBleu’s right to dispose of a package includes, but is not limited to, situations where dotBleu determines in its sole and unlimited discretion that it is unsafe or economically or operationally impracticable to provide delivery or return service. The Shipper or Consignee’s sole recourse in such circumstances shall be in accordance with and subject to settling via arbitration.
dotBleu, LLC will not be obligated to refund or credit your charges if:
1. We provide you with proof of timely completion of the delivery option, consisting of the date and time of delivery and, if applicable, the name of the person who signed for the shipment, or service-exception information reflecting that the failure to provide the delivery option resulted from circumstances beyond our control.
2. The shipment was undeliverable as described in the Undeliverable Shipments sections below:
An undeliverable shipment is one that cannot be delivered for reasons that include,
but are not limited to, any of the following:
• The recipient refuses to pay for a bill-recipient shipment.
• The recipient of a Hold at Location shipment cannot be contacted or the recipient
fails to retrieve the shipment.
• The recipient refuses to accept the shipment prior to, during or after delivery.
• The recipient’s delivery address cannot be located.
• The shipment was addressed to an area not served by dotBleu.
• The shipment’s contents or packaging are damaged to the point that rewrapping
is not possible.
• The shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or property
or injury to personnel.
• The shipment contains prohibited items.
• The recipient’s place of business is closed.
• No appropriate person was available to accept the shipment at a delivery location
on the initial delivery attempt or reattempts.
• The shipment was improperly packaged.
To qualify for a refund, you must notify us of a delivery option failure and request a refund of your charges in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you are not entitled to receive a refund and cannot recover compensation for a delivery option failure in any lawsuit.
1. You may request a refund of charges due to a delivery option failure by submitting your request through email@example.com
2. Your notification of a delivery option failure must include the dotBleu tracking number; and the last 4 digits of the credit card used to pay for the delivery option.
3. All requests for refund or credit of charges must be received within 30 calendar days from the ship date.